Friday, June 11, 2010

too much? naaaahhhh!!!

So.. yesterday I'm packing up to try to get out of town for a few days and I get a text message asking what I'm doing. No name... just number. I reply that I'm not doing a whole lot of anything cuz I'm really not sure who I'm talking to. He comes back, "Why not".... "just got home from work, the real excitement starts once I get on the road for my 8 hour road trip out of town for the weekend" "that sucks, I'm having a party at the river Sunday"

Okay...I KNOW he's local because his phone number is local, but, honestly, there's more than one local guy that has my number that I don't have saved in my phone. What do I do? What do I do? Fun, flirty girl takes over and I just run with it.... we chatted back and forth for a while, I still would've never figured out who it was if I hadn't texted my buddy to ask if maybe it was the "ain't happenin' " ex of hers... yes... it was... so he finally graduated to saved in my phone by name! hahaahahahhahaha

Still ain't happenin... and I tried telling him that.. but he says it doesn't count if its been more than 5 months since he's seen my friend naked! LMAO It made the long ass drive much more fun;-)hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment